Our Barristers have a vast array of experience within the various areas of the legal service and corporate legal arena. We have decades of experience and offer professional law legal advice.
The following list are areas we have experience in but is by no means exhaustive so please contact us to discuss your case matter whereby we can advise further.
Litigation- Claims and Defence
- County Court Claims & Defence
- High Court Claims & Defence
- Warrants of Execution
- Charging Order Applications & Defence
- Construction Disputes
- Banking & Finance Disputes
- Wrongful Dismissal - Claims and Defence
- Employment Tribunals and Appeals
- Redundancy Claimsand Defence
Forming and Running your Company.
- Company Formation
- Advice to Company Directors
- Company Compliance
- Articles of Association and Constitutional Documents - Drafting & Advice
- Directors Service Contracts
- Employment Contracts
- Brand Protection, Copyright , Trade Mark and Intellectual Property - Advice & Registrations
- property Lease drafting and disputes
- Contractual Disputes.
Business Transactions and Disputes.
- Company Sales - Going Concern or Share Sales
- Company Purchases- Going Concern or Share Purchase
- Management buy-out or buy in (MBO/MBI)
- Corporate Restructuring
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder Advice & Share Structures
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share Options, Buy Back, Share Reductions
- Joint Venture Agreements- Drafting and Disputes
- JCT Contracts - Drafting & Disputes
- Directors Personal Guarantees - Advice and Disputes
- HMRC Tax and VAT Disputes